-

Longing for the sea in Busan [December 28th-30th 2013]



Actually I wanted to make a review about my fall semester at the Korea University and life here but there are still some places I will visit during the next week: Andong, Daegu and something spontaneously. I so get into emotions, knowing it will be my last week here. This freaking amazing South Korea gave me one of the best periods in my life and I really can entrust you to make an exchange semester or year. I moved out of Anam (at Korea University) 10 days ago to my friend´s home in Mapo: the perfect place due to its short distance to Hongdae, Myeongdong, Yeouido and to everything! I went with her, Yoyo to Busan, in the south of South Korea and it was quite hot for winter there. We had an awesome time and one place I missed on my last trip to Busan was the Taejongdae Park! It is so amazing there and I recommend you not to take the tram and just walk to the lighthouse. On the way to it, there is so much nature to discover. Having the great idea of taking a tourist bus, we saw also many other sights which I also missed on my last trip. The bridges and beaches (Songno, Gwanganli) are really beautiful by night. Thanks to Yoyo´s mum, we could enjoy the 4-star hotel "Seacloud". Waking up, seeing the sea in the morning right after 8 am, though we went to bed at 2-3am, was the best moment, forgetting that we are really tired. I so love the Haeundae beach and remembered that I went swimming with my friends in September here very very often! I am looking forward to go to Andong tomorrow and wish you all a happy new year 2014! New year, new plans, new hopes and new experiences! 

See you,
Anny






the Taejongdae Park







the Haeundae beach



Gwanganli beach by night
There are quite a lot of seafood restaurants there!


CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment.

Back
to top