-

Discover Seoul #06: Korean Barbecue - Samgyeopsal



One of my favourite Korean food is the Korean Barbecue, also known as Samgyeopsal. Everyone who is a fan of Korean food might know about that and loves it! However, it is so expensive in Germany which is why I ate it there only once in 3 months. The idea of sharing food, having the same barbecue smell in the clothes,  makes the eating process much more fun. Can you see the egg in the pot above (Eierstich)? Gosh, this is so delicious and addictive! The Kimchi is more delicious if you roast it. ;) Even though, I am only a student, most of my budget is been invested in food. I never can have enough of it. Although I do a good mixture of cooking and going to a restaurant and cafés, my purse always grumbles about my eating behaviour. But I never regret anything. Eating with friends is one of the best moments of the day!


























CONVERSATION

2 Kommentare:

  1. Omgosh bibimbap <3 I love eating that!
    Never tried frying kimchi but will love to
    try out next time c: Xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. holy crap... das sieht so dermaßen geil aus *_* *sabbernd am boden lieg* °__________°!!!!

    zu deiner frage: Huhu, also ich finde die zwei Produkte für die Lippen schon gut, als blushes eher nicht so... die sind voll schwierig aufzutragen find ich (man sieht schnell zu rot aus Q_Q)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment.

Back
to top