-

Discover Seoul #05: Hiking in Korea #03 - Bukhansan


One thing I really appreciate about Korea are all the wonderful national parks not only around Seoul as the Bukhansan but also in the whole country. My favourite one is still the Seoraksan in Sokcho. While the weather is getting colder and colder, I do not go that often hiking anymore as I did with my friends and KUBS in the late summer and early autumn. There is no real autumn in Korea, though. What a pity. During my stay in Hongkong and Macau, I guess, the autumn stopped by for a few days and then it got cold really fast. But still, the good thing is, it is always sunny which gives me the daily energy being motivated in doing what ever I have planned. For me, being a beginner in hiking, the walk down from Uiam in Bukhansan was a bit tough as well as for my friend I went with the whole way. Actually, we always got lost on our way to Uiam in 740m height. It was so funny and also very astonishing how fast the old people hiked there! Not only having all the perfect hiking equipment, but also having the staying power constantly, made me think about my fitness hahahah. So guys, if you plan to go to Korea, just visit Bukhansan! The view at Uiam is really amazing. Seoul looked like legoland. 

Btw: Uiam is not the peak in Bukhansan. The peak, its name I´ve never known, is in 800m height and in a completly different direction than Uiam.













Have a nice and sunny day, Anny :)

CONVERSATION

1 Kommentare:

Thank you for your comment.

Back
to top