-

Discover Seoul #04: Seoul Folk Flea Market, Bukchon, Cheonggyecheon


Being a big fan of flea market, we decided to go to one in Seoul. One of the famous one is: 

Seoul Folk Flea Market (서울풍물시장) 
in Sinseouldong Station (Line 1) Exit 6. 

You can find a lot of hiking stuff, decoration and nice dishes, as well as clothes. But most of the clothes are for older people. So, I did not buy anything there. One of my friend bought vintage disc records and a cardigan from the label Lacoste for a really good price. However, I prefer places like Hongdae more for flea markets. Even I haven´t been there yet, I know I will find more things there than at the Seoul Folk Flea Market.

Nearby the market is one of my favourite places: Cheonggyecheon which is the artificial river in Seoul. I already went there on my second day in Seoul (LINK) and it is a good place to rest with some friends and drinks. 


Bukchon Hanok Village:



I´ve also already been to the Bukchon Hanok Village in my first week in Seoul (LINK). But somehow, I missed all the shops on the opposite site of the hill of the Hanok Village and would definetly go there again for some shopping! I prefer small shops rather than all these big department stores here. How many department stores and shopping malls are in Seoul? I cannot count them. It feels like, they are everywhere. We found really nice handmade shops in this area and I bought some handmade cups for my mum. They are so pretty but I cannot show them to you because they are well packaged. :D

CONVERSATION

6 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Vanessa :D Seoul is so nice and I really love the city. Followed you on Google :D

      Löschen
  2. Hey beauty :) would we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Maybe also on Instagram and twitter (widget on my blog), what do you mean? Regards from germany ?
    .?. My Beauty Blog .?.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW!! Love this place! Great photos! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin, facebook and instagram?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the picture illustrations. You both look stunning. Great photos.
    Mind following one another on gfc,bloglovin and g+.
    Will sure follow you back. Cheers.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment.

Back
to top