-

5 days in Japan: Kyoto and Osaka


Ahhh! It is already November. 2013 is nearly over. Actually, I can say I really had a great time already. My Japan trip was two weeks ago after my midterms. I did never expect Japan to be that traditional especially in Kyoto and my friend and me, we got lost from the beginning. Where was the free wifi? Where was our hostel? hahah Most of the Japanese people in Kyoto and Osaka do not speak any English. Even it was difficult to communicate with the Japnese there, we had quite funny moments. However, the people there were really really nice. And we saw a Geisha but it was impossible to take a pic of her because everything passed off very fast.


Nijo Castle (LINK)

Fushimi Inari Shrine:




Kiyomizudera Temple:


Some of my favourite Japanese food: Okonomiyaki in Giom (Kyoto) (LINK)


After 3 years, it was so nice to meet you again in your lovely Kyoto!


These photo machines are so great! We definitely need some in Germany especially Berlin. :P


Yeah, thanks to the Taifun I couldn´t see the bambus forest but went to the Mange Museum in Kyoto instead. It was a quite funny esperience seeing sooo many people reading mangas. In fact, it was forbidden to take pics inside *hust*.


Still my favourite after all these years...

Osaka:


I came back from my last trip in Sokcho two days ago and have a muscle aches. Preparing for my next trip Hongkong and Macau in two days, I am so tired doing some essay work for uni. But I do not want to be fussy. I am thankful for my home university who makes it possible for me to be in Korea and I will miss this amazing country so much. Even I am hungry right now and could eat a Doner Kebab right now. But the ones from Berlin with fried vegetables and "Kräutersoße". Gosh, I really miss my Kebab. Despite from that, I really need to save money because after deciding to save money, my Korean friend asked me yesterday to go sale shopping and of course, I did not say NO...aaaand the IPAD 3 only costs 381€ in Hongkong. 

By the way: You can save money in Japan if you go to some discount shops which are near the stations and yellow to buy some tickets. I saved nearly 50% for my tickets from Kyoto-Osaka and to the airport. Anyway, Japan is also not that expensive as I expected. The prices for food are the same to German restaurant prices.

A hostel I can recommend in Kyoto in Giom (Giom is the best place to stay in Kyoto I think): Santiago Guesthouse


CONVERSATION

1 Kommentare:

  1. deine bilder sind zu groß du solltest sie kleiner bearbeiten um es für leser angenehmer zu machen

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment.

Back
to top