-

Jeju Island Part 2: Crazy bus and taxi drivers everywhere




[When I look through all the pictures from Jeju do I get a bit jealous of my past me.]


The main reason I wanted to go to Jeju do (the biggest island of South Korea) was the south with its waterfalls. You can easily travel on the island by bus and taxi. It is really cheap! Around 2,000 Won (~1,33€) per journey. Expecting a nice and comfortable ride in the bus, I was shocked when the bus ignored loads of red traffic lights and kept driving while "stopping" at the bus stops. People who were slow at deboarding had to stay until the next bus stop. Bus and taxi drives felt like a ride on a rollercoaster. The only benefit of those rides is that you get to the next place really fast!


















   



Read all signs carefully! You can "be died" while swimming in those beautiful lakes. hahahahhahaha








This is the Cheonjeyeon Waterfall which is three waterfalls. The first falling toward the next falling toward the final. One of the most beautiful spots of Jeju Island. Be careful, when you want to get to the waterfalls by taxi! Just write down the name of it in Korean otherwise you can also get to the waterfall on the opposite way of the south of Jeju. From the time here in South Korea, I learned that time is gold and I want to travel every free weekend including Friday. But we got exhausted after our second trip. The September was full of events from KUBA (Korea University Buddy Assistants) and our trips and many assignments as well. My anxiety for being alone and only watch some movies in my room was so big. It is the 1st October right now and it is still hot. It feels like I sweat during the day and freeze at night.







Yeah, what a performance!






Does somebody watch IRIS? I love IRIS 1 so much and can definetely recommend this series for those who loves action. But the chocolate was not worth to buy.






Funny moment when a group of 20 Chinese people wanted to take pictures of us! 

I know my blog is not current. Having a good time management is not that easy. (To say it in another way: My time management is not perfect.hahaha) There are some more events which happened in September, I really want to write about: Busan, Ko-Yon Jeons (the games), traditional Korean food, a review of my university and some more upcoming events in October: the DMZ, Membership training or other trips to National Parks and hopefully Japan!

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment.

Back
to top